You cannot add "Aine Divine Landscape workshop in Acrylic Paint" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Find your creative Voice: Georgia Mansur workshop
Postponed to 2021. New dates coming. Add yourself to the waiting list if you’d like to join.
Four-day workshop – Find your Creative Voice with Georgia Mansur Dates: Postponed Times: 9am to 4pm Venue: Whittlesford Memorial Hall, 1 Mill Lane, Whittlesford, CAMBS, CB22 4NE Participants will need to bring canvases and brushes. All other materials will be supplied. The full fee for this workshop is £475.00 with two options for payment
- You may pay a £125.00 DEPOSIT with the additional £350.00 due 30 days prior to the workshop. Progressive payments are acceptable. The deposit is non-refundable. (To use this payment method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details)
- Alternatively, you can pay a discounted rate of £450.00 in full payment for this workshop via this online store.
Please read our terms and conditions.
Out of stock
Workshop Postponed to 2021. New dates coming soon.
This water-based media Georgia Mansur workshop will give you the tools to take your art to the next level. The most compelling art touches people on an emotional level. Access the power of your creative voice.
Georgia feels painting is about communication. Painting is not so much a photographic copy but more importantly, about story-telling, conveying how the subject makes you feel. Putting your emotions and mood into the painting makes it very personal and moving. Students have nicknamed Georgia ‘the Art Whisperer’ because she helps them express their creative passions and develops a deeper connection with themselves and nature.
Georgia Mansur Workshop – Content
The stages of artistic development are:
- Learning Techniques of your medium
- Learning to Organize Composition and Design
- Understanding the Importance of Tonal Values
- Getting a Handle on Colour Theory/ Choosing your Palette
- Using Techniques of Composition & Design, Values, Shapes, Brushwork, Texture & Colour to express personal style and feelings through your paintings.
Over the 4 days, she will help each participant to find their strengths and identify areas that need development. Acrylic paints and mediums will be used in this workshop, although artists who prefer to work in watercolour may bring their own materials to use instead. Georgia Mansur is a trained and certified International Golden Artist Educator. She will demonstrate and explain all the tools and gear she uses personally.
Workshop participants will develop expressive pieces of art depicting simple but powerful messages drawn from the endless range of human emotions.
Find out more about Georgia and our workshop tutors.